Cumbria Exchange is a new initiative for community organisations and businesses to connect with each other to offer free or in-kind support for mutual benefit.
By supporting each other businesses and communities can grow. Each contributing in genuine ways for social and economic good.
Are you a community organisation who could benefit from:
- Some time or support from an expert?
- Developing an area of expertise?
- Some equipment that a business could be looking to part with?
Are you a business who would like to:
- Support a group or organisation in the local community?
- Share your knowledge, resources and skills?
- Offer your employees a different learning/development opportunity; engaging with their local community?